Christmas cookie lovers, this is the perfect cookie recipe for you!
These white chocolate and raspberry cookies are crunchy on the inside, and gooey and delicious on the inside.
Pair these yummy treats with a glass of cold or warm milk, or with a cup of your favourite warm beverage.
Double the ingredients to make a bigger batch to be enjoyed by yourself and your loved ones throughout the weekend.
White chocolate and raspberry cookies
- ¾ cup of butter, softened (regular or vegan)
- ½ cup of light brown sugar
- ½ cup of white sugar
- ½ tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- ¾ teaspoon of baking soda
- 2 cup + 2 tablespoons of all-purpose flour
- ¾ teaspoon of salt
- ½ cup of raspberries, roughly chopped (fresh, frozen, or freeze-dried)
- ½ cup of white chocolate, chopped (or white chocolate chips) (regular or vegan white chocolate)
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, salt, and baking soda.
- In the bowl of a standing mixer with the paddle attachment or a handheld mixer, combine butter and both sugars, mixing until light and fluffy, around 2 minutes.
- Add in the egg and vanilla extract, and mix until combined.
- Mix in the dry ingredients (flour, salt, baking soda) until combined. Do not over-mix! Fold in the white chocolate.
- Gently fold in the raspberries. (Careful not to squish them too much into the dough!)
- Use a cookie scoop or your hands to form 1.5 tablespoon sized balls of dough. Place the dough onto the baking sheets, around 3-4 inches apart and bake one sheet at a time, for 8-10 minutes. Refrigerate remaining cookie dough while the first baking sheet is in the oven. The edges will be slightly golden brown and the tops will look set, but soft.
- Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for 10 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
This recipe was found on thecookiedoughdiaries.com